We offer a low cost alternative to the traditional Moving Company with No Strings Attached Free Quotations and full service and support.
We can offer either an LCL - less than container load service where all the goods MUST be packed in cartons or boxes that are suitable for shipping. If you have any unpacked goods or unboxed furniture then we can only offer you a full container (20 foot or 40 foot) that you can then pack and load your goods yourself, use a local mover or have friends or hired labor load for you in the same way you would for a U-HAUL truck or trailer.
For a full container (20 foot or 40 foot) we can bring this to your door where you can load and secure your goods into the container or we can arrange for our nearest warehouse to accept your goods and or vehicle and load them for you.
It would be appreciated if you could give us some additional information such as requested below:
- Please note that if you ship as LCL - Less than container load the items must be packed in some way such as in cartons, boxes, palletized etc.
- As the freight rates for LCL - Less than container load shipments is based on both the dimensions of the packages (pallets, cartons, boxes etc.) we need to have the dimensions of them and the approx. weight of them.
- Number of Packages - Weight of Packages - Dimensions of the packages (L x W x H) - How are the goods packed such as on pallets, in boxes etc?
- If you want us to arrange for the pick up at your door and delivery to the port please advise the city and zip code (postal code) of the point of loading and for the point of delivery.
- If you wish to ship as a Full Container Load (FCL) please advise if 20 foot or 40 foot? For FCL shipments we do not need to have the dimensions of the packages as you pay one lumpsum for the entire container to use as you wish.